In order to submit an NTRO work type or update an existing NTRO work, you must include:
1. Log in to UQ eSpace
2. Click on 'Add a missing work', enter the title of the work, then click on the SEARCH button. This generates a search for your title in eSpace, Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef and PubMed
3. If there is a match, and you are unable to claim it, contact UQ eSpace.
4. If there is no exact match in eSpace, or any of the other sources, scroll down to select the 'CREATE A NEW ESPACE RECORD' button
5. Click on the Work type downward arrow to see a full list of work type options in eSpace.
6. Scroll down to the see the new NTRO work types. Continue scrolling to see all five sets of work types:
7. Select the appropriate form for your work type. See further details for each work type in the list of non-traditional research output types.
Note: The title you entered will auto-populate on the form.
You can also add an NTRO by selecting the Book, Book Chapter, Journal Article, Design, Creative Work or Research Report work types, then further nominating a creative work sub-type, e.g.