Before you submit your work:
Ensure you have prepared the following. This important alert appears at the the top of each NTRO work form.
In order to submit an NTRO work type or update an existing NTRO work, you must include:
1. Log in to UQ eSpace
2. Click on 'Add a missing work', enter the title of the work, then click on the SEARCH button. This generates a search for your title in eSpace, Web of Science, Scopus, Crossref and PubMed
3. If there is a match, click on the CLAIM THIS WORK button to link it to your profile. If matched, and you are unable to claim it, contact UQ eSpace.
4. If there is no match, scroll down and select the CREATE A NEW ESPACE RECORD button
5. Click on the Work type downward arrow and scroll down to see a full list of NTRO work type options in eSpace.
6. Select the appropriate form for your work type. See further details for each work type in the list of non-traditional research output types.
Note: The title you entered initially will auto-populate on the form.
6. You can also add an NTRO by selecting the Book, Book Chapter, Journal Article, Design, Creative Work or Research Report work types, then further nominating a creative work sub-type, e.g. Book and Research work types: