On this page you can view:
- Number and years coverage of your works in UQ eSpace
- Your linked researcher identifiers
- An alert to claim works if the system has identified items that might belong to you
- An alert to add your ORCID iD if it is not already linked. For further detail on the benefits of linking your researcher identifiers to UQ eSpace go to ORCID iD and researcher identifiers.
- Your works by year and type and your h-index in Web of Science and Scopus
- Your works list, including a button to make corrections, add a relevant content indicator (optional) and upload files
- Your trending works, including an Altmetric score which shows trending social media attention for your works, and trending Web of Science and Scopus citation counts