Once a record is "active" you will see a different version of the form (with additional fields). This different version is available upon opening up any "active" record. While the additional fields are not mandatory, we strongly encourage the owner/lead to update this information throughout the project. The owner/lead can choose to fill in as much information as they want and can come back and add or remove information at any time, as referred to on our create a data management plan page.
This additional information can be easily exported to a PDF document as a data management plan. Find out how to export a data management plan.
You can delete a UQRDM project record where no storage has been provisioned. Usually this means the record is incomplete, or has not been approved (pending approval) by the UQ Lead.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Remove Record
The record will be removed from UQRDM, and will not be found in either your R:/ drive or via the cloud interface.
If you wish to remove an active record with data stored, take the following steps.
1. Confirm that you are authorised to delete the record. Check with either your HDR Supervisor or Project Lead.
2. Move any remaining files, documents or data out of the project storage allocation and save to another appropriate location.
3. Contact ITS Help (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request your UQRDM project record be deleted. Include the project short-code or ID and reason for deleting.
4. Your storage will be removed. Anything still stored there will be deleted. The remaining, unwanted UQRDM project record will be deleted.