The full AGLC4 rule for chapters in edited books can be found at 6.6 on p 103.
||Simon Degeling and James Edelman (eds),
||Equity in Commercial Law
- Chapter author — as they appear on the title page of the item.
- Title — single quotation marks, no italics. Followed by 'in'
- Book editor/s — names followed by '(ed/s),'
- Book title — Italicise and capitalise title (except for articles, conjunctions and prepositions)
- Publisher — the entity that published the book
- Edition — if other than first
- Anil Hargovan, 'Business Structures' in Jason Harris, Anil Hargovan and Michael Evans (eds), Australian Corporate Law (LexisNexis Butterworths, 2nd ed, 2009) 45.