The full AGLC4 rule for books can be found at 6 on p 98.
|DJ Gifford and Kenneth H Gifford,
||How to Understand an Act of Parliament
- Author — as they appear on the title page of the item, no space between initials, rule 6.1
- Title — Italicise and capitalise title (except for articles, conjunctions and prepositions), rule 6.2
- Publisher — the entity that published the book
- Edition — if other than first
- Bobette Wolski, David Field and John Bahrij, Legal Skills: A Practical Guide for Students (Lawbook, 2006).
- Michael Evans, Equity and Trusts (LexisNexis Butterworths, 2nd ed, 2009).