1. Following installation, open the NextCloud application and enter the server address: https://cloud.rdm.uq.edu.au/ and click "next".
2. Follow the prompts and enter your UQ username and password, and click "next".
3. Then choose what to sync and where to sync. For most users the default options will suffice. In this case, everything is being synced and a folder for the sync will be made in the user's home directory.
4. Everything is set up. Click "Finish".
5. Once set up, make sure you re-open the application and check that the allocation folders which you would like to sync to your desktop are ticked. Then click "apply".
Note: It is also possible to choose sub-folders within an allocation folder to sync - you do not have to sync the whole allocation folder.
If you have difficulty following any of the steps above please contact the ITS Support for assistance.