Some UQ managed computers/laptops will have the option to install the sync client automatically. To check if this option is available follow the relevant instructions for mac or windows.
1. Go to the "start" menu and search for "software center" in the search box.
2. In the software center's search box, type in 'NextCloud', and click on "install" to start the installation process.
1. Open the "spotlight" search tool, by pressing and holding the command and spacebar keys, or click the search icon at the top right hand side of your screen.
2. In the search box that appears, search for "self service".
3. Once opened, login with your UQ username and password.
4. In the search box on the top right hand side in self service, search for 'NextCloud' and click on "install" to start the installation process.
To download and install the desktop client manually follow these steps:
Go to: https://nextcloud.com/install/#install-clients and then download the client for the relevant operating system.
Install the downloaded client, the default options are all OK.
Complete the installation process.